Debit Card Alerts
Please follow these step by step instructions to get the Shazam Bolt$ App for our Debit Card Alerts.
- Go to your App Store.
- Search for SHAZAM BOLT$.
- Click on the App and Install It.
- Select New Mobile Card User.
- Enter your debit card number, hit next & select next again.
- Read through the Terms & Conditions, if you accept, check mark Accept then hit Submit.
- Enter the last four (4) digits of your social security number; also enter the month and year that your card expires. Once you are done hit next.
- Fill in a username (one that you create). Next enter your first name, middle initial and last name. Finally, create a password and confirm it. Once this is all complete, hit the next button.
- Fill out your Phone Number, Address, City, State, Zip Code, e-mail and then confirm your e-mail. Once all this information is completed, hit submit.
- Select Done. You should receive an email from SHAZAM BOLT$ on the email account you provided.
Go to your e-mail and open the one from Shazam that has the Subject SHAZAM BOLT$ Activation. Click on the blue Activation Link.
- You can now go back to the SHAZAM BOLT$ App
- Log on to SHAZAM BOLT$ using the username and password that you created.
- Select Set Alerts and Blocks.
- You have five (5) alerts that can be set up. We recommend that you set up all five (5). The more you set up, the more protected you are against fraudulent activity involving your debit card.
- If should ever lose your card or suspect fraud, you have the power to block it yourself. Go to Set Alerts and Blocks and then click on the green switch by Temporary Card Block.